Thursday, August 18, 2011

reminiscing the past

I guess i'll take you back to the begining.... I met my husband in high school we were friends for a little over a year before we started dating, my junior year, his senior year. We have had our ups and downs by no means were we ever the perfect couple, but we are perfect for each other. We knew we would be together forever, we complete each other. My senior year he proposed to me and of course I said yes. About a year after graduation we moved in to our own place together and then a little over a year later we got married. We had always known we wanted kids and figured it would just happen, like everybody else, right? So we just didn't use any birth control. People get pregnant all the time when they aren't even trying so it'll happen for us too.  And this is where our baby story begins....

No comments:

Post a Comment