Sunday, August 21, 2011

clomid

After my HSG test we went back to see my doctor. He again prescribed me provera to induce my period and then 50mg clomid to be taken days 3-7 and he explained to me that I would come in on day 12 for an ultrasound to check for a mature follicle and then I would receive HCG injections to release the follicle. Leaving the doctors office that day I was ecstatic. I gladly started the provera for 10 days and within four days after my last pill I started my period. Mind you provera gives you the worst periods of your life, they are heavy, like change your pad every 30mins heavy, and the cramps lets just say after 3 Tylenol they feel like normal cramps which are still pretty painful. I went on to take clomid days 3-7, they gave me hot flashes, nausea, and bloating. I felt miserable, but it didn’t even matter because this was the miracle drugs that would make me a mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment